For Sale Various Cheap Projectors

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Hooblue, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Hooblue

Hooblue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +194
    I've got a number of projectors for sale. They were given to my wife by the Head of the school she teaches at as they replaced them for new ones. They've been in my loft for the past six months but after having a clear out over the weekend I thought I'd get rid of them as I have no use for them.

I've hooked them all up to make sure they are working, as well as looking at the number of hours on the bulbs. They are all in pretty decent condition and two of them also come with a remote. All come with power cables but I don't have the boxes for any of them (they'll be securely packaged though).

Obviously they aren't HD at all, but would be good for a basic starter setup, a club etc etc.

I don't really know too much about projectors but if you have any questions just let me know and I'll do my best to answer. :thumbsup:

I have the following up for grabs:

NEC VT59G - Specs here: http://www.projected.co.uk/nec-vt59.htm

I have two of these for sale.

Both in good condition. The first one has 1909 hours on the bulb with 36% life remaining. It comes with a remote also. Asking £65 delivered for this one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The second one has 2016 hours on the bulb and has 32% life remaining but doesn't have a remote. Asking £60 delivered for this one.

[​IMG]

Hitachi CP-X340 - Specs here http://www.aboutprojectors.com/Hitachi-CP-X340-projector.html

I also have two of these for sale.

Both in decent condition, although one has a small scratch on the top (see picture) but nothing major.

First one only has 78 hours on the bulb (and filter). This one has the scratch on the top. Asking £70 for this one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The second one is the same as the first but doesn't have the cover over the lens but doesn't have any marks on it either. It has 1525 hours on the bulb. I'm asking £65 for this one.

[​IMG]

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  2. Hooblue

Hooblue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +194
    Final one:

Sanyo Pro xtraX PLC-XE32 - specs here http://www.projectorpoint.co.uk/projectors/Sanyo_PLC-XE32.html

I have one of these for sale. It's in good condition and also comes with a remote. I forgot to make a note of the bulb life on this one but thinks it's about 1200 off the top of my head (I can confirm if interested as I wrote it on a sticky note and stuck it to the unit). Asking for £55 for this.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy to listen to sensible offers for all the above as i have no idea how much these are worth to be honest. Would prefer collection also (I'll amend the prices accordingly) but happy to ship if required. Any questions just shout. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  3. m28 red

m28 red

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +100
    Hi,

Im on the lookout for a cheap projector for watching the odd football match on.

Appreciate none of these are HD but do any of them have hdmi connection on the back?

4. George P.

George P.

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +53
    Just a helpfull tip ... You can use component connection for best results (instead of hdmi) the hitachi one has a component in.
    Next option is svideo connection which most sky/virgin boxes have and if not a scart to svideo adaptor is dead cheap :)

Hope it helps!

George

5. Hooblue

Hooblue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +194
    Hi m28 red, unfortunately they don't. However as George P says above, you can use either component or S-video. Obviously the picture won't be quite so sharp but pretty decent nonetheless, and a perfectly decent SD picture.

Let me know if you're interested or have any other questions. :thumbsup:

6. Flimber

Flimber
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,483
    The orangey one is ex-school, I presume. Provenance ? And for the others while you're about it.

7. Hooblue

Hooblue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +194
    As I said in the initial post, my wife is a teacher, and also the ICT leader at her school. At the end of the last school year (last August) the Head teacher replaced all of the projectors in the school with new ones. He was initially going to bin them but then said my wife could take them and get rid of them. She took them and they've been in the loft ever since.

8. Flimber

Flimber
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,483
    I know. I'm really trying to get at paperwork proof. The classifieds are not really for equipment dumps such as this. Leaving for now.

9. Hooblue

Hooblue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +194
    To be honest I don't have any paperwork. The school only has about 80 kids in it (small village school) and it was very informal, in the same way that I've hung several TV's at the school and even painted the classrooms as a favour. They weren't signed over to my wife or anything. Like I said they were destined for the skip.

If you prefer I took the ad down that's fair enough though.

10. m28 red

m28 red

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +100
    Hi,
    Whats the absolute best price you would let the Hitachi one with 78 hrs on the bulb go for?
    I'd be taking a punt on it possibly for the very short term.
    Reason being is ive never had a projector before and im pleased with the results i'd be looking at going out and buying a more expensive one.

11. Hooblue

Hooblue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +194
    Say £50 plus whatever the delivery charges are, so say £60 all in?

12. m28 red

m28 red

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +100
    No worries, more than I was looking at tbh.

13. Hooblue

Hooblue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +194
    No problem. Feel free to make me an offer....I can only say no!:smashin:

14. hewbie2013

hewbie2013
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi the hitachi one the gent above was after , do you have the remote for this one??

also it has component in yes? does it have inbuilt speaker?

15. Hooblue

Hooblue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +194
    Unfortunately I don't have the remote, but you can pick them up off of ebay quite cheap.

Yes it does have component in (as seen on the pic above). As for the speaker, yes it does according to the online manual.

16. Hooblue

Hooblue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +194
    Friday bump.

Open to reasonable offers for these guys as just want the space really. :thumbsup:

17. Hooblue

Hooblue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +194
    Bump

18. alexs2

alexs2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,671
    Perhaps,as you said above,and bearing in mind Flimber's comments,it's best to close this and dispose of these elsewhere.

They were give to you free,there is no provenance of any kind,and AVF isn't usually the place for this sort of thing.