• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Vantage 7100c with no image

ldansen

Standard Member
Well i just bought a vantage 7100c, found my channels, tried recording and it worked perfect! But this morning i was watching tv, and suddenly my tv blacked out. I've could not get a picture until i connector The vantage through SCART, Then i tried resetting and all those things, 576, 720, 1080, still no picture, i tried another Hdmi cabel, still didn't work. I sat the same Hdmi cable back, and after a while suddenly The channel was back on the tv again, but after a moment it was gone again.

Can Somebody please help me? I bought i just 3 days ago from germany and i live i Denmark, so i can't go to the shop, i have to mail it back! So i hope i Can fix the problem myself.

Please Somebody? :lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom