Van-damme Component video cables

scrufftyguy

I'm looking for a decent quality 5m component cable for connecting a dvd player to proj and stumbled across some van-damme cables at a reasonable price (£34 for a 5m cable).

They're from a1-sound.co.uk, which has an ebay shop too. Has anyone had any experience with this seller or can anyone recommend a decent component at a similar sort of price?

What do people generally think of Van-damme cables, i've used them before for music production and always found them good quality.

Thanks

davepuma

Distinguished Member
I ordered an optical cable from them and they sent me some cheap unbranded far eastern tat cable instead of what I ordered. I duly sent it back as they said they would replace it and refund my postage. They never did, so in my opinion, avoid. Joe at tmfsolutions also stocks vdc.

scrufftyguy

I ordered an optical cable from them and they sent me some cheap unbranded far eastern tat cable instead of what I ordered. I duly sent it back as they said they would replace it and refund my postage. They never did, so in my opinion, avoid. Joe at tmfsolutions also stocks vdc.

Thanks for the info! I'll check out tmfsolutions!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom