Van Damme Blue Series 2x2.5mm Speaker Cable

Mr Incredible

Distinguished Member
http://www.shoppingcentre.net/shop/100m-2x25mm-blue-studiograde-speaker-020026-p-4127.html

I know you have to buy a 100m reel, but with free delivery this works out at £1.39 per meter, which is 56p per meter cheaper than the Power Buy, or 28% cheaper.

==================================

From a much later post now that the above link is not working.

nictry

Distinguished Member

nictry

Distinguished Member
im looking at upgrading my rear speaker cable, would be interested in 20m but would need it pretty quick when would you be looking at buying it?

cheers lee

nictry

Distinguished Member
im looking at upgrading my rear speaker cable, would be interested in 20m but would need it pretty quick when would you be looking at buying it?

cheers lee

I'm ready to order now, if you both want 30 and 20m respectively I can order and will take the hit on the remainder (will prob stick on the classifieds) one comment though obviously there will be a postage cost to send the pieces on which I am happy to do but would want agreement that this would be payable at cost to both of you? LMK if this sounds ok and we can go to PM for payment and address details?

Mr Incredible

Distinguished Member
Ok, you can put me down for the final 10m! I'll give it a try and compare against my home grown cat5 and some Ixos bi-wire I've just got off eBay.

I presume we'll send the buyer money to cover the cost of postage?

nictry

Distinguished Member
Ok, you can put me down for the final 10m! I'll give it a try and compare against my home grown cat5 and some Ixos bi-wire I've just got off eBay.

I presume we'll send the buyer money to cover the cost of postage?

Sounds fine, if everyone pays me for the purchase amount then I will just let you know postage costs when I send them out in a few days? If that sounds ok lets move to PM :smashin:

nictry

Distinguished Member

cheers lee

Lee, can you confirm if you still want this as PMd you earlier but no reply so not sure if you want to drop out?

nictry

Distinguished Member
Looks like Lee has backed out as has been on a number of times and ignored my PM and this thread. No problem as will still buy with Pete and Malice unless someone else wants the extra 20m? Waiting for Pete to confirm still interested when he next logs on :smashin:

Looks like Lee has backed out as has been on a number of times and ignored my PM and this thread. No problem as will still buy with Pete and Malice unless someone else wants the extra 20m? Waiting for Pete to confirm still interested when he next logs on :smashin:

nah mate still interested just havin a recount, i still want some but ill only need 13m as im going to lose the rear centre channel, if this is ok send me your bank details and get it transfered (If its not to far from me ill just put cash into your account), if you dont want to have the extra 7m and wait for someone who needs 20m no probs aswell

cheers lee

nictry

Distinguished Member
nah mate still interested just havin a recount, i still want some but ill only need 13m as im going to lose the rear centre channel, if this is ok send me your bank details and get it transfered (If its not to far from me ill just put cash into your account), if you dont want to have the extra 7m and wait for someone who needs 20m no probs aswell

cheers lee

Lee not a problem, just assumed you were no longer interested. Fine with 13m, will wait for Pete to confirm then mail you both my bank info and place order. :smashin:

nictry

Distinguished Member
Pete is now out following a PM from him, so looks like this is a no deal now as I am not going to take the hit on 30+ m so will now leave this thread.

Mr Incredible

Distinguished Member
Nice try, thanks.

Would it be within the forums rules to advertise a Wanted thread: People to club together to share a reel?

no probs

cheers lee

Nice try, thanks.

Would it be within the forums rules to advertise a Wanted thread: People to club together to share a reel?

im sure ive seen group buys advertised in the cable section (i remember seeing a power cable one) maybe try in there? id still be interested in the 13m

lee

Mr Incredible

Distinguished Member
As it stands, and assuming Nick hasn't bought elsewhere and Lee is still up for it....

Nick 40m
Lee 13m
Me 10m - 12m (flexible on who wants what of the remainder)
remainder 35m - 37m

Bob

nictry

Distinguished Member
As it stands, and assuming Nick hasn't bought elsewhere and Lee is still up for it....

Nick 40m
Lee 13m
Me 10m - 12m (flexible on who wants what of the remainder)
remainder 35m - 37m

Bob

Haven't had time to look elsewhere yet so happy to hang fire till next week if we can pull something together (also Phil lives pretty close to me so maybe able to save on postage too?)

TopMeTom

Banned
Hmmm, interested is the cable ok for m&k/arcam? I probably would be interested in what you got left then?

nictry

Distinguished Member
Hmmm, interested is the cable ok for m&k/arcam? I probably would be interested in what you got left then?

Seems to have good reviews hence why I am planning to use it for a complete upgrade to my 4 surround speakers, if you can confirm whether you def want the remaining lengths then we can consider this a deal and all move to PM and bank info. Will wait for your response

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Anthem AVM 70 Review, EQing Your Home Cinema Sound System and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Sky bringing Apple TV+ to Sky Glass and Sky Q customers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 27th October 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Linn unveils latest Klimax LP12 flagship turntable
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung Tizen plans include cloud gaming for smart TVs