Wanted Van Damme Blue 2.5mm 16m+ lengths, total 60m

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by buglebum, Mar 9, 2013.

1. buglebum

buglebum
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +162
    Hi there,

After approx 60m of Van Damme Blue 2.5mm speaker cable, don't mind it in off-cuts but must be lengths of at least 16m. Happy to buy just 16m cuts off different people etc if nobody has 60m spare, which I expect is unlikely anyway.

Can purchase 50m for £102.50 or 100m for £184 delivered so any offer would have to undercut those by a reasonable amount to make it worthwhile buying privately.

I have banana plugs already so don't want any as an extra etc, just the cable please.

Doesn't have to be new but don't want any stuff that's got any kinks mid-length etc.

Thanking you kindly :smashin:

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. gavpre

gavpre

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +100
    Those prices are very good. Where's can you get them from?

3. buglebum

buglebum
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +162
  4. DodgeTheViper

DodgeTheViper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9,185
    Those are very good prices indeed. If it was me I would be ordering from there ;)

5. Headbangerz

Headbangerz
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Have bought from them in the past UKHDMI very good service arrived next day ^_^

6. buglebum

buglebum
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +162
    Thanks for the input peeps, well yes I did think they were very good prices especially after nearly pressing the order button at Audio Visual Online for approx 40% more a month or so ago...

Right well I suppose that's decided, might as well do a last measure up and stop trying to be a scrooge :p

7. buglebum

buglebum
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +162
    I've bought a few cablesson HDMI cables from UKHDMI a few years ago, was happy enough for the price, nothing special but not too expensive.

Rapid Online, never heard of them before but doing a search on here, a few months ago someone stated they ordered something and it was on their doorstep next day...

...anecdotal but hey ho, think I'll get a 100m reel, it does seem very reasonable :)

8. buglebum

buglebum
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +162
    Righty I'll close this as probs going to source from one of those links, if anyone suddenly has some though please pop me a pm and ask me to list the "wanted" again if it's in next couple of days :)

Thanks.