• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Value of US launch PS3

shand754

I have a US launch PS3 which I have hardly played and is sitting doing nothing so I am considering selling it.

I wondered what the market is like for US consoles and what to ask for it. Obviously it plays US BDs and DVDs and has backward compatibility.

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
Probably no more or less than a uk 60gig machine, but boxed, excellent condition, and of course working, might fetch a bit more.
Thing is, the new ones are so cheap now, and with other models possibly on the horizon, even cheaper, it may not get anywhere near what you want.
It's all well and good saying £100 or so, but it's the buyers who would dictate if it sells or not, unfortunately

beachland

Banned
UK PAL 60GB consoles are selling for upto £185 on Ebay. That's more money than new retail 160GB slim PS3's!
They have value and are collectible into the foreseeable future.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom