Value of B&W 603 S2's?

Matt3005

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi there I am currently selling my 603's and was wandering what type of money I should be expecting to get for them? I have just taken a phone call offering me £280. They are currently on ebay with 27 watchers and 3 bids at £195. Should I bite his hand off or do they have a chance of going higher on ebay?

Thanks

Matt

:)

I have found mine B&W 603 s2 at 320 £ (say 390 €) one year ago here in Florence, It; mint condition, like new, beautiful and powerful...Why are you selling those beauty...?

Last edited:
I have found mine B&W 603 s2 at 320 £ (say 390 €) one year ago here in Florence, It; mint condition, like new, beautiful and powerful...Why are you selling those beauty...?

Because we are looking to move to a smaler property, I absolutelely love them but feel thew may be a bit big when we do finaly find somewhere. I am a litle reluctant to sell as I adore them but would like to find a half decent 5.1 set-up to go with my Onkyo tx-sr606 and Focal cc700v.

I would take the deal personally. Expect eBay to collect their fees however up to current auction value.

Thanks for the advice :) unfortunately things have changed now so I ended the auction and decided to keep hold of them after repairing my Onkyo Tx-SR606 (HDMI fault) I have now lost all audio so I now need to find a new AV receiver or go down the music route and get an amp. I have been recommended the Marantz PM6005 to go with them any thoughts?

I think you can look for Mara 6005/4 or 7004 and compare those with Nad 326/356; do you find the B&W 603 brigth for you...? For me Nad is ok, but under 9 o'clock volume level, in the evening f.ex., you can get more bass from Marantz with loudness in...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom