Value for money 3g network?

Bebeto 94

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys,
Im just about to purchase a Galaxy S2 but am undecided as to which network offers best value for money. Ive been an Orange PAYG customer since 1998 but would like to run a low monthly contract for internet usage. Most of the time at home i'll be using wi-fi but every now and then on the road i will be connecting to the net. Vodafone seem very pricey and i dont know what they are like for 3g. The best deal which seems to work for me is with T-Mobile . For just £15 a month i get 100mins, 100texts and 500mb unlimited internet(subject to the usual fair usage policy) and i pay just £209 for the handset. I guess what im trying to say is are there any T-Mobile customers on here who can verify what their 3g experience is like. Its going to be either T-Mobile or Three for me.
Cheers guys

Last edited:
IMHO I wouldn't get any android phone on anything but the one plan on 3, yes it costs a bit more but the internet usage is totally unlimited, even when tethering. And the money I have saved on my landline with the 2000 mins more than covers the extra cost of the tariff.

Check out Tesco Mobile, SIM only deals. I'll be getting my new SIM tomorrow, port my o2 number then I'm sorted. £10 a month, 500 mins, 5000 texts, + bolt-ons (extra) and Tesco use the o2 infrastructure so I should have no probs - o2 guy said no way can they match it, and I've been with them for 8 years :)

Last edited:
i have a 3 sim only deal, for £15 a month i get 2gb internet, 3000 texts, 2000 3 to 3 mins and 200 any network mins and its on a 1 month rolling contract

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom