• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Valkyrie Launcher Glitch

PRODIGY8

Established Member
Got a Valkyrie Launcher out of a care package the other day and whenever I fired it instantly exploded, killing me. You also had and infinite amount of them so it wouldn't go from killstreaks until you earned another killstreak.

I thought it was just me being a noob not knowing how to use it, but a couple of games later I got one and that worked fine.

Seems to be a common issue....
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Not a glitch but I have managed to do this everytime I get an RC Car :facepalm:

Mikepriester

Distinguished Member
Yep, I had that myself yesterday.

The thing was though, I thought it was just me and kept on trying it to get it to go. After 5+ tries, I gave up and just carried on.

Reminded me of the Javelin glitch at bit.

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Anyone had any care package or Sam Turret glitches.
I have been going for Hardline Pro and I keep all my packages and then start calling them in and yesterday morning I managed to call in something like 4 of each and I know I only got 2 :confused:

Every time I called one in I had a another to call in and then another and another

All frikking ammo or UAV though :(

PRODIGY8

Established Member
The thing was though, I thought it was just me and kept on trying it to get it to go. After 5+ tries, I gave up and just carried on.

LOL Thats exactly what I did! It was annoying as I had another care package to call in but couldn't as this valkyrie was there!

erniebert1

Established Member
Theres a glitch with the gunship aswell. Sometimes when you get it it thinks you are in the chopper gunner so you can't fly it. Instead is goes on the route a chopper gunner would take round the map enabling you to kill no-one at all because you can't move your gun :-(

markie g

Distinguished Member
Also experience problems with this... i tried to fire my val. rockets and said "Cannot use for 1 second" .. kept trying and trying but wouldn't allow me to do them, just kept saying that message... Im not sure if this is due to the bomb being planted on S&D, maybe they disable them if the bomb is planted?

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom