Valentines day

signs

Ex Member
Reaction score
Why is it all about the women ?

Every year the wife asks me where I'm taking her ! And she always gets the same response , where are you taking me ?
Why are women convinced valentines day is all for them , is it not a joint celebration day ? :)

Every year the wife asks me where I'm taking her ! And she always gets the same response , where are you taking me ?
Why are women convinced valentines day is all for them , is it not a joint celebration day ? :)

Google the 14th March...that's our day ;)

What's the etiquette , BJ then steak or steak then BJ ? Or simultaneously ?

Just go with the steak and hold back on giving a BJ:smashin:

I was reading post #1 and much to my surprise Rob started a thread that was actually sensible... now I'm already debating whether this should be in the Gent's club :laugh:

maybe you're with a high maintence missy? - my new woman's cokking me a meal... I'll just provide a card and bottle of wine... :)

Mine will be getting the same she gets every year.F all :D

Ours is always pretty low key, we get each other a card and traditionally I cook fillet steak for us. Thats not to say "its about her" because i'm doing the cooking, I do the cooking anyway as other than breakfast or omlettes she's not much of a cook! :laugh:

This year will be slightly different as we have my mother in law joining us too, Father in law passed away May last year and seeing as this will be the first valentines without him in about 50 years I didn't like the idea of her being alone that night (yes it was actually my idea)

Probably one for the "wiring" thread.

I finally convinced the wife the year before last that it was a load of made up nonsense designed to sell cards & gifts.:smashin:

My wife sussed last year that I gave her the same card as the year before....How the hell did she remember that....

My wife sussed last year that I gave her the same card as the year before....How the hell did she remember that....

It must have been the most 'perfectly suited' card for you to have chosen it twice an entire year apart... ;)

It must have been the most 'perfectly suited' card for you to have chosen it twice an entire year apart... ;)

Obviously that's exactly why I did. the words meant so much ...Well there were a lot of them so I presume it meant alot....oh and they were in red :D

Its my first Valentines with my partner. Actually my 1st Valentines with anyone.

I was going to have Flowers delivered to his work but never realised how expensive it was.

So im desperately trying to come up with new ideas. Could just deliver some flowers myself i guess?

Roses are ÂŁ5 a dozen in Tesco. Minimum of ÂŁ35 for flowers from the local flowershop to be delivered.

I finally convinced the wife the year before last that it was a load of made up nonsense designed to sell cards & gifts.:smashin:

And you think that the same will still apply this year?!

I forecast pain and suffering here...

Its my first Valentines with my partner. Actually my 1st Valentines with anyone.

I was going to have Flowers delivered to his work but never realised how expensive it was.

So im desperately trying to come up with new ideas. Could just deliver some flowers myself i guess?

Roses are ÂŁ5 a dozen in Tesco. Minimum of ÂŁ35 for flowers from the local flowershop to be delivered.

Hotel Chocolat can deliver chocolates for various prices. Or order off Amazon & put your girlfriend down to deliver to. If you say it is a gift the price should be missed off.

We'll be spending out time together....at the gym...punching each other :D

My Mrs is wondering whether I will be going out to watch Spurs in Europe followed by a pub quiz.

I can't work out whether she wants to know so she can plan a nice meal, or because she wants to catch up on Eastenders :rolleyes:

gbcasual said:
My Mrs is wondering whether I will be going out to watch Spurs in Europe followed by a pub quiz.

I can't work out whether she wants to know so she can plan a nice meal, or because she wants to catch up on Eastenders :rolleyes:

Lol what every u choose you know it will be wrong. :p

Me and my mrs just got a meal deal in sainsburys and we are watching ted lol I know rock and rolls. It's all bull like every other special date cash cow. But they have us by the balls well fingers crossed.

Lol what every u choose you know it will be wrong. :p

Aye, thankfully she is not that bothered by it (as long as she gets a card so it's not like I've forgotten completely of course)

Think I will go for the safe option of footy on the laptop so she can still watch Eastenders. :smashin:

Yeah my mrs likes it so I'm stuck I'm just glade Man U playing tonight. I got one of them moon pig cards this year. It came yesterday and said in big bold writing DO NOT BEND postie folded it half to post it. I put it under the sofa cushion she was flattening it back out last night with out even knowing :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom