Quantcast

Valencia Vs Real Madrid HD3

jj1234

Standard Member
Well have had HD since Tuesday and have watched about 6 football matches on Sky and ESPN. Now normally Spanish football quality was crap on standard def, so I wasn't expecting much in HD... but WOW! It's the clearest picture quality I've had it's amazingly bright and vivid just perfect!

Really didn;t expect it to be better than english football broadcasts but it is! :smashin:

wednesday83

Novice Member
Yes the picture tonight was top drawer for both games, especially the Valencia game. Also a cracking second half as well.

Probably the best spanish game Ive seen so far PQ wise.

kenedin

These Spanish games are really good. Stunning HD. Well done to the host broadcaster in Spain and to Sky for giving us these games. ( BBC take note! : thisis how HD should look! ):hiya:

I

IanMerseyside

I totally agree with the above comments and was looking forward to more of the same tonight but for some reason the La Liga match has been relegated to Sky Sports Extra. Can't work out why because between the 3 HD sports channels there is only 1 showing a HD broadcast at that time. Glad to see we have a double HD La Liga offering on Sunday though.

wednesday83

Novice Member
The totally bizare Sky sports scheduling rears its head again. The wonderful NON HD football first gets to go HD1 yet the spanish footy is shown on the awful sd sky sports extra. Who actually decides this???

The repeat of the spanish footy is on HD2 later, yet only in SD as well.

gary965

Novice Member
I can't see the point of Football First whether in SD or HD as most people already know the score and would much prefer 30 mins of highlights (or even 20 mins) rather than almost the entire game, especially if the game is poor. A good idea on paper but lacking in reality.

I'd much rather see live Spanish footie than my teams drawn out highlights in SD.

DJMS

I can't see the point of Football First whether in SD or HD as most people already know the score and would much prefer 30 mins of highlights (or even 20 mins) rather than almost the entire game, especially if the game is poor. A good idea on paper but lacking in reality.

I'd much rather see live Spanish footie than my teams drawn out highlights in SD.

Agree it shouldnt be on a HD channel when in SD but totally disagree with everything else you say. I often delibarately try to avoid the results and watch Liverpool on football first wehn their games arent shown live. Much better than the 10/15 mins you get on MOTD

gary965

Novice Member
Each to their own I suppose but most footie fans I know either watch their own team live in the pub, via a foreign channel or on the internet.