Promoted Valencia Theater Seating Is NOW AVAILABLE in The UK!

ValenciaTheaterSeating

Standard Member
AVForums Sponsor
Hello Everyone!

We are pleased to announce that Valencia Theater Seating is now available to those living in The UK! :clap:🎉

Please visit our site over and take a peek at our luxurious theater seating!

Reagan.png

AmericanAudio

AVForums Sponsor
Watched you guys on the HiFiSummit last week, love the range, dropped you a message.

Chris.

Triggaaar

Distinguished Member
We are a family of four but at the moment we don’t really watch cinema all together as the kids 12 & 8 are happy doing other things so a lot of the time I am either on my own chilling out in the cinema room or with the wife.
Well each family are different of course. My kids (13 and 14) have loved watching films with me for years, so they'll be with me in the cinema room a lot. Space is tight for us, but not so tight I can't get 4 seats in, so my decision was easier than yours.

When the kids have their friends round that’s where four seats would start to come in handy, or when my friends are round and they want to watch something - mainly the kids really though.
If it's just the kids friends at the moment, I guess bean bags will suffice.

As for shoehorning up to 103 inch wide I wouldn’t have to make any changes to where my amp and rack are located but over 103 I would have to make some changes, which requires some real juggling and bringing the seats slightly closer to the screen, and in that case I would then have up to around 111 inch to play with.
If you don't need an electric headrest, the Syracuse would take 107" for a row of 4 with 1 or 2 loveseats. The Verona (with electric headrests) would need 111", so a bit tight.

It depends how much effort it is to move the rack.

What's the distance from the screen at the moment, and what would it need to be.

Triggaaar

Distinguished Member
Hello Everyone!

We are pleased to announce that Valencia Theater Seating is now available to those living in The UK! :clap:🎉

Happy days, welcome.

Many reviews say that your reclining motors have remained quiet over the lifetime of the seats so far, but a good number have found that your leather squeaks (did somebody says farts?) when changing the reclining angle. Do you think this can be alleviated with any leather care product (and can you recommend any)?

Thanks

inzaman

This is the rack and would have to stay in this vicinity as all the wires and electrics have been built in this area.

The total max difference is 118.5 inches wide.
59641E45-3F69-487E-9051-F1880591BACC.jpeg

Attachments

• DFC193A5-EDD6-4A1C-A7EB-0821BA2B2215.jpeg
    DFC193A5-EDD6-4A1C-A7EB-0821BA2B2215.jpeg
    424.6 KB · Views: 46

inzaman

103 inches is up to the side of the rack. The Valencia seats are not as deep as my current seating so if the rack goes behind the seating then the front of the seats, none reclined, would be about 1x screen width from the screen which is fine.

inzaman

Well each family are different of course. My kids (13 and 14) have loved watching films with me for years, so they'll be with me in the cinema room a lot. Space is tight for us, but not so tight I can't get 4 seats in, so my decision was easier than yours.
it would be nice if they were more into watching movies but they are outdoor kids so we do a lot of outdoors activities and when back indoors , my oldest particularly , wants to play his pc with his mates which I get. With new seating and drinks holders they might change their mind however :)

AFM1

Hello Everyone!

Please visit our site over and take a peek at our luxurious theater seating!

View attachment 1533290
Great to see you here in the UK, and here on the forum - have been looking at your seats for some time. Do you have any on display anywhere in the UK by any chance?

Triggaaar

Distinguished Member
it would be nice if they were more into watching movies but they are outdoor kids so we do a lot of outdoors activities and when back indoors , my oldest particularly , wants to play his pc with his mates which I get. With new seating and drinks holders they might change their mind however :)
Well you could get a row of 3 as a single and a loveseat, and then in a year or two if you want a 4th seat, just order that. And I don't mean a separate seat with 2 arms, I mean a seat with 1 arm, turning your row of 3 to a row of 4 with centre love seat. But I'd ask the company you buy from if you could do that first (I don't see why not).

Triggaaar

Distinguished Member
Do any of your models include a memory function, to save your recline position?

ValenciaTheaterSeating

Standard Member
AVForums Sponsor
Great to see you here in the UK, and here on the forum - have been looking at your seats for some time. Do you have any on display anywhere in the UK by any chance?
Hi there! Thank you so much for the support!

We do not have a showroom in the UK, but many of our customers have had success with viewing Valencia Theater Seating reviews on YouTube!

Here you go! https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=valencia+theater+seating

Also; please do not hesitate to ask me any questions as well! We are here to help!

AFM1

A question for you - on your black Oslo seats, the stitching on the diamond back and seats as well as the seams on the armrests looks to be in a white thread, which is a nice contrast. If going for the Formula Rosso for the primary colour and Crimson Wine for the secondary two tone colour, will the stitching still be white as a contrast, or will it be a red?

Thanks

ValenciaTheaterSeating

Standard Member
AVForums Sponsor
A question for you - on your black Oslo seats, the stitching on the diamond back and seats as well as the seams on the armrests looks to be in a white thread, which is a nice contrast. If going for the Formula Rosso for the primary colour and Crimson Wine for the secondary two tone colour, will the stitching still be white as a contrast, or will it be a red?

Thanks
Hi there!

If you went with those combinations the stitching would be Red! Any other questions please let me know.

GreasyWeasel

Hi,

Is it possible to attach standard Oslo seats to the sides of the Oslo XL seats? I'm interested in weather I could have a row of 2 XL's with a split standard love seat making it a row of 4 with the XL's in the middle flanked by a standard on each side.

Many thanks

ValenciaTheaterSeating

Standard Member
AVForums Sponsor
Hi,

Is it possible to attach standard Oslo seats to the sides of the Oslo XL seats? I'm interested in weather I could have a row of 2 XL's with a split standard love seat making it a row of 4 with the XL's in the middle flanked by a standard on each side.

Many thanks
Hi there!

Unfortunately we cannot configure the XL with the Regular. I will mention the sizing difference between the two, as this may help;

REGULAR OSLO:

43" H
38" W
38" D

XL OSLO:

45" H
39" W
38" D

Triggaaar

Distinguished Member
Hi there!

Unfortunately we cannot configure the XL with the Regular. I will mention the sizing difference between the two, as this may help;

REGULAR OSLO:

43" H
38" W
38" D

XL OSLO:

45" H
39" W
38" D
Does that also apply to the Tuscany and Tuscany XL? There's an example on YT with a Tuscany and Tuscany XL next to each other, which works well. That example does have an arm on each version of the seat, so 2 arms next to each other, but they do line up well, and the height of the arms does appear to match.

ValenciaTheaterSeating

Standard Member
AVForums Sponsor
Does that also apply to the Tuscany and Tuscany XL? There's an example on YT with a Tuscany and Tuscany XL next to each other, which works well. That example does have an arm on each version of the seat, so 2 arms next to each other, but they do line up well, and the height of the arms does appear to match.
Okay so in this instance I believe these were just placed that way by the YouTuber - but to be specific - we cannot align a XL with a Regular (height, etc.)

Triggaaar

Distinguished Member
Okay so in this instance I believe these were just placed that way by the YouTuber - but to be specific - we cannot align a XL with a Regular (height, etc.)
What do you mean by 'align'? Obviously the heights of the backs are different, that's part of the purpose of the XL, but the Tuscany arms are the same heights aren't they? What exactly would be wrong having an XL loveseat sandwiched between two standard 1 arm chairs?

And do you have an answer on the leather thickness question above?

ValenciaTheaterSeating

Standard Member
AVForums Sponsor
What do you mean by 'align'? Obviously the heights of the backs are different, that's part of the purpose of the XL, but the Tuscany arms are the same heights aren't they? What exactly would be wrong having an XL loveseat sandwiched between two standard 1 arm chairs?

And do you have an answer on the leather thickness question above?
My apologies - I will give a more in depth response!

Underneath the chairs we have something called Alligator Clamps. They swing out and connect with the adjacent chair. Now because the XL is larger, the XL alligator clamps do not align with the Regular alligator clamps for the connection. And then obviously, the height, as you stated, but I see that isn't an issue for you.

As for the thickness; I have just sent an email to fabric engineer requesting that info and I will report back!

Let me know if you have any other questions :)

Triggaaar

Distinguished Member
My apologies - I will give a more in depth response!

Underneath the chairs we have something called Alligator Clamps. They swing out and connect with the adjacent chair. Now because the XL is larger, the XL alligator clamps do not align with the Regular alligator clamps for the connection. And then obviously, the height, as you stated, but I see that isn't an issue for you.
Just to be clear, I'm asking for GW above, and any others who may be after a similar setup. If you like a larger seat, but don't need/can't accommodate larger seats at the side, I can see the appeal.

@GreasyWeasel - check out the Tuscany std vs XL video on YT, to see if you think it'll do what you want: I realise the chairs wouldn't fix together as they're supposed to, but then some brands modules don't ever fix together.

As for the thickness; I have just sent an email to fabric engineer requesting that info and I will report back!
Fantastic, thank you.

Last edited:

ValenciaTheaterSeating

Standard Member
AVForums Sponsor
Just to be clear, I'm asking for GW above, and any others who may be after a similar setup. If you like a larger seat, but don't need/can't accommodate larger seats at the side, I can see the appeal.

@GreasyWeasel - check out the Tuscant std vs XL video on YT, to see if you think it'll do what you want: I realise the chairs wouldn't fix together as they're supposed to, but then some brands modules don't ever fix together.

Fantastic, thank you.
Ah, totally get what you're saying now. I think the best thing to do would be to give our Sales Department a shout and they can map that out for you! Here is the number:
Sales: +44 2071172996

Triggaaar

Distinguished Member
Just bumping this:

Happy days, welcome.

Many reviews say that your reclining motors have remained quiet over the lifetime of the seats so far, but a good number have found that your leather squeaks (did somebody says farts?) when changing the reclining angle. Do you think this can be alleviated with any leather care product (and can you recommend any)?

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Toy Stories - Turning Toys into Blockbuster Movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

AVForums Podcast: 4th August 2021
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
KEF adds Ci160ES to Architectural Speaker range
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Hisense increases Laser TV sales following Euros