V6 remote issues

Bagpuss12

I have recently been experiencing a fault with my V6 box, particularly the remote control and I have noted from other VM users that they are also experiencing the same fault. I have 1 V6 box that powers several TV's so I have more than one remote in different rooms in the house. I have found that the remotes in the other rooms (with no direct line of sight to the box) work great however the 1 in the same room as the box is awful. I can press buttons numerous times and get no response form the box however the remote is flashing. I have changed to install new batteries and I have tried using all of the remotes I own but all to no avail. I have also noticed that when I programme my remote to control the volume of my TV it will then not allow me to programme the other remotes to control the other TV's however previously this was not the case? There is clearly a VM fault here that needs to be looked at?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom