• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

v3 help please (re texts)

Eat The Rich

Established Member
Hey guys/girls, ok this is quite a weird one and don't know if I'll get much help with it but here goes

I've got a SE w810i on 02 (uk)... since a couple of days ago my friend (who has a v3 on Orange) hasn't been receiving my texts - they were working fine at weekend but then just stopped. I can get texts from her and we can call each other but my texts just arent getting through.

I've honestly no idea at all why this is happening but we need to get it sorted asap so any advice would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Ralsters

Established Member
First thing to check is whether your friend can receive/send texts to other phones - This should pinpoint if the problem is limited to the interconnect between your networks or not.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom