v3.11 final of Nebula DigiTV software released today

M

MatthewS

In case people hadn't noticed, Nebula have released the final version of the 3.11 drivers today.

You can get them from the Nebula Download Page.

First usage seems to show that the http interface does work now, although I'm still getting some javascript exceptions on various pages.

[OT]

One thing that really bugs me about Nebula is their insistance on using Microsoft proprietry code in all their web work. Not only does their conpany website not function correctly in Mozilla, but they have used MSIE specific javascript functions for the logon to the DigiTV interface. This means that you have to use MSIE for the system to work. There is simple no excuse for this in my opinion. :mad: :mad:

[/OT]

Matt.

rct

Novice Member
[OT]

One thing that really bugs me about Nebula is their insistance on using Microsoft proprietry code in all their web work. Not only does their conpany website not function correctly in Mozilla, but they have used MSIE specific javascript functions for the logon to the DigiTV interface. This means that you have to use MSIE for the system to work. There is simple no excuse for this in my opinion. :mad: :mad:

[/OT]

Matt. [/B]
File a Tech Evangelism bug via bugzilla and Mozilla will chase it up for you.

MikeTV

One thing that really bugs me about Nebula is their insistance on using Microsoft proprietry code in all their web work. Not only does their conpany website not function correctly in Mozilla, but they have used MSIE specific javascript functions for the logon to the DigiTV interface. This means that you have to use MSIE for the system to work. There is simple no excuse for this in my opinion.
One solution (that may suit your needs) is to enable VNC (if possible). This way, you can control Nebula from anywhere on the web, and VNC is both free and platform agnostic. But that may not be an option for everyone.

In response, I guess Nebula might say that 94.8% of browsers are I.E....

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom