V20 and G20 comparison after rising blacks

pikketrekker

Novice Member
Lets say Rising blacks do occure for the G20 and V20 models (I HOPE NOT, if so, than please after 50.000 hours of watching))

I have read that the black levels of the V20 are better than the G20. The V20 comes even close to the kuro (?).
Let say both the models (g20+v20) wil have rising blacks after 4000 hours. Both will have them equally strong. Is it right to say than that the black levels of the v20 will still be better than the G20 even after the rising blacks?

mjcairney

Distinguished Member
Lets say Rising blacks do occure for the G20 and V20 models (I HOPE NOT, if so, than please after 50.000 hours of watching))

I have read that the black levels of the V20 are better than the G20. The V20 comes even close to the kuro (?).
Let say both the models (g20+v20) wil have rising blacks after 4000 hours. Both will have them equally strong. Is it right to say than that the black levels of the v20 will still be better than the G20 even after the rising blacks?
I reckon any answer you get here will be sheer conjecture and therefore not even worthy of any consideration. It's one of those cases unfortunately where only time will tell.

Cheers,

Martin.

hodg100

Distinguished Member

If the MLL rises follow the pattern of last year's models, and it's a big if, then yes V20 will still be 'blacker' than a G20.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom