V+ remote volume control???

Cocacola

I have just had V+ fitted yesterday. Very impressed. But the volume button on the remote control doesn't work. I have to change volume with TV remote.

Is the volume button up/down supposed to work??? If it is supposed to work would this be a problem with the remote control or the V+ box??

I thought having V+ box fitted, I could dispose of having half a dozen remote controls to hand.

sapper

I have just had V+ fitted yesterday. Very impressed. But the volume button on the remote control doesn't work. I have to change volume with TV remote.

Is the volume button up/down supposed to work??? If it is supposed to work would this be a problem with the remote control or the V+ box??

I thought having V+ box fitted, I could dispose of having half a dozen remote controls to hand.

Try a thread search in the forum. i have never used it myself as I use my AV amp for sound, my plasma display has no speakers!

But i do beleive if yousearch through the menu system, you can select your TV model on the remote.

Adrian

TRy this :_

Finding your code

In the Home menu press...

9 Help & info
8 Help with your remote

Find the TV make you are looking for

Entering the code

Press and hold Vol + and the Mute button for 3 or 4 seconds until the yellow light flashes

Enter the four digit code

The light will flash and the volume up and down should then work, if not try the next code

Cocacola

Thanks Tried that but no code for LG TV. I phone VM and they gave me one code 0584 that didn't work.

Anyone got a code for and LG TV model RZ 37LZ55?????

slinger

BadBoyAndy

Standard Member
Hi,
Does anyone know a code for the Sony HT-BE1 amp (Remote: RM-BE1)?
I've tried all the Sony codes listed on the help screen and in the PDF Doc, but none of them worked.

I've looked on Google and someone got an old Tivo drive working with code: 1145
And the ‘One For All’ device code for this is: 0689
But none of these worked…

Why doesn't the remote volume control work like the old NTL Samsung box?

Thanks
------
V+ / LE26R88BD (HDMI) / Sony HT-BE1 (Optical)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom