V + record series not available on all

petecrow

Standard Member
Reaction score
Is Record Series only available on some channels and some programs ?

I want to set Dollhouse on Sci Fi channel and The Ultimate Fighter UK vs US on Setanta (contrast I know) to record series, but it isn't availbale for these two.

I was able to record the series of the last season of the Ultimate Fighter no problems. Why not this season ?

Is it the channel or the program or maybe my V+ box ???

As far as I can see all series are series programmable except for unsubscribed channels,movies and one-off programmes. I didn't have any problem setting 'Dollhouse', can't test Setanta as I don't have it. Never had a problem with Sci Fi recording series of 3rd Rock... had to stop it after a while as I realised I'd seen the whole series. Just select with the red program button and then press yellow.

hecked on Setanta last night. I can record series on some programs like Late Night Poker, but can't on The Ultimate Fighter. it must be something to do with how they put the program on the EPG, surely ?????

The record series option (yellow) appears and disappears depending on what program selected.

hecked on Setanta last night. I can record series on some programs like Late Night Poker, but can't on The Ultimate Fighter. it must be something to do with how they put the program on the EPG, surely ?????

The record series option (yellow) appears and disappears depending on what program selected.

It may have something to do with copyright issues?

petecrow

i have had this problem before

unplug the v+ box from the power leave for a couple of mins then reboot and the series record will be back.
its just the box m8

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom