1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V Rally 3 & Smash Court Tennis

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Nero, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Nero

Nero

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Either of these games anygood?

2. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    In my opinion... No. Colin Mcrae Rally 3 should be out in August on all formats and thats the only rally game you'll ever need. If you have a decent spec PC then you could add Rally Championship 2000 as well as Colin Mcrae 2, both of which should be dirt cheap to buy.

As for Smash court Tennis... You're better off waiting for Sega's classic Virtua Tennis 2 IMO. Much better gameplay all round.

3. Oblivion

Oblivion
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Any idea if or when VT 2 will be released for the PS2?

Paul

4. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My guess is around September, but don't quote me on that. I haven't looked at the release date list for some time now. Its worth getting, but if you've got a DC already then pick it up for £15.

5. Oblivion

Oblivion
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    How much can you get DC for now?

Cheers

Paul

6. NeoBlade

NeoBlade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    New would be hard since DC production stopped 2 years ago... Something like that anyway ^_^ 2nd hand you can pick one up for a measly £35 inc. pad. I would advise any serious gamer to get one if they haven't already. Its a seriously under-rated console like the Sega Saturn.

Plenty of top games like the NBA2k series, ShenMue, VF3 tb, Sonic, Daytona, PowerStone, Capcom Vs SNK, SFA3, SFIII, Marvel Vs Capcom, HOTD2, Soul Calibur, Virtual On (japanese import), Samba De Amego (import and stupidly rare with original maracas), Virtua Tennis 2, Phantasy Star Online etc etc, all of which shouldn't be higher than £25 new (ShenMue II). More often than not though you can pick up these games for £5-£15 new or 2nd hand. Great bargins to be had here since games like Grandia II and ShadowMan II have a bit of depth, as well as Skies of Arcadia.

Well worth the cash. The only bad thing about the DC is the original pad for fighting games and the rather noise drive bay...