V+ hdmi

H

hoppershaun

Sorry if this has been covered before, but do I get a HDMI cable when I get V+ installed? Just that I want to know if I should buy one before I get it installed.
Cheers

yes m8 u do get free hdmi cable choice of 3 sizes up2 3meters i tink

Hi, Dont count on it. I had mine installed and even phoned to check one would be provided. I was told the engineer would have everything he needed.... Needless to say when He arrived he said he did not have a HDMI cable as one was not ordered? I think they are having them away and selling them, I suggest you call VM and confirm there will be a HDMI cable coming with the engineer and quote whaty happened to me. As I had to wait a month to get one sent through.

Think I might just buy one ready fro when the engineer comes, just to make suer the box is working before he leaves. Had problems the last time I had the engineers install the regular tv service. I can always take the cable back if need be.

Think I might just buy one ready fro when the engineer comes, just to make suer the box is working before he leaves. Had problems the last time I had the engineers install the regular tv service. I can always take the cable back if need be.
I just picked one up on Thursday from Lidl for £4.99. After reading some posts on the forum there doesn't seem to be much difference between the cheap and expensive ones.
At £4.99 a go you can always keep one spare, in case you add another piece of kit that needs a HDMI cable. that's if they have any left.:rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom