V+ hd music content VOD - what do you get?

trickytree38

Standard Member
Reaction score
I am getting the v+ box installed on friday and have come across a thread which details some free music hd you can receive, namely maddonnas guide to virgin media hd content VOD. Can anybody tell me if these are concerts or just one song per band snippets. An example of one of the entries on this site is as follows:

London live (series 1, program 2)

Editors, delays, rifles, sugababes

look forward to any replies. I must say if what is detailed on this site is true about the content you can receive i,m really looking forward to getting the box installed. link:
http://www.maddonna.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.html

I am getting the v+ box installed on friday and have come across a thread which details some free music hd you can receive, namely maddonnas guide to virgin media hd content VOD. Can anybody tell me if these are concerts or just one song per band snippets. An example of one of the entries on this site is as follows:

London live (series 1, program 2)

Editors, delays, rifles, sugababes

look forward to any replies. I must say if what is detailed on this site is true about the content you can receive i,m really looking forward to getting the box installed. link:
http://www.maddonna.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.html

Sorry I cant really help you much, though I have looked at a cople of episodes briefly.

There are about 10 30 minute episodes with a selction of modern groups performing with a few oldie groups.

Picture quality is good, but not as good as Later with Jules Holland.

Now if the HD episodes of LAter were availible on VoD, Id be very happy, esp the Robert plant Episode

Oh not sure what the sound output is in.

Adrian

To clarify, having just watched, or at least scaneed several episodes at random, most groups/artists perform a number maybe the odd second.

Sound is stereo, my amp plays it with DTS Neo.

Often the vocalist is undermixed, compared to the music

Adrian

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom