"V For Vendetta" Blu-ray pre-orders : shipping yet?

Henry_Krinkle

Established Member
Reaction score
Street date for "V For Vendetta" is May 20th (just 1 week from tomorrow).

Anybody had their pre-order dispatched yet? I have mine ordered with AxelMusic but still no sign of it being shifted.

Nope. I pre-ordered with movietyme due to their early shipping practice but this time they are yet to ship it.:mad:

Why on earth are you using a :mad:in your post??

We do not make the discs.. and as such have no control on how fast the truck driver drives the truck to the Distribution companies... :confused:

Why on earth are you using a :mad:in your post??

We do not make the discs.. and as such have no control on how fast the truck driver drives the truck to the Distribution companies... :confused:

It looks like you work for movietyme. As a customer I am just expressing my anxiety and I feel I haven't posted anything wrong.

This kind of reply to a silly post of mine questions your credibility and I hope that you won't offer similar replies to other customers.

It looks like you work for movietyme. As a customer I am just expressing my anxiety and I feel I haven't posted anything wrong.

This kind of reply to a silly post of mine questions your credibility and I hope that you won't offer similar replies to other customers.

Dude didn't you say it isn't actually released yet? so isn't the reply valid?

I didn't say it. I said I had pre-ordered it. The reply to my simple comment seemed a bit harsh to me especially when the poster works for MT.

Its about to ship from Axel, as I just my processing email.

Its about to ship from Axel, as I just my processing email.

Just got mine too!

Dear Henry,

Your order # 10337xxx which includes the following title;

Blu-Ray / V For Vendetta

...is currently being processed and will most likely complete packaging within the next 0-6 hours.

Your package will usually arrive within 5-8 business days.

Thank you very much for your business. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Kind regards,
Team AxelMusic.com

:thumbsup:

movietyme is now processing my order :)

Nope. I pre-ordered with movietyme due to their early shipping practice but this time they are yet to ship it.:mad:

I have found that movietyme ALWAYS ship ASAP, once they have them. I doubt many have had to wait for the official release date !

Tony

Processing from movietyme also for me :D

Looks like all the online stores got their deliveries in today. :clap:

mine is processing from Movietyme too, and I'd forgotten I'd ordered it :D

went over there to check and preordered cloverfield too.

with that, V and Master and Commander on the way to me now, I'm all set for my own personal summer blockbuster season :clap:

Shipped! :rotfl:

MT processing my order.

http://www.axelmusic.com/resources/covers/back/085391117018.jpg

085391117018.jpg

Had this on HD-DVD for months... :devil: :rotfl:

I don't think anyone will be disapointed.. :smashin:

mine arrived this morning :)

although I watched it recently on skymoviesHD so in no hurry to rewatch. Master and Commander first I think

Just ordered this from dvdworldusa.com :thumbsup:

I loved it on Blu-Ray so it was worth a re-buy for me :D

Got mine today as well from Movietyme. :thumbsup:

Totally awesome as far as I'm concerned!

Sorry yes, i had it on HD-DVD but now going to rebuy on blu-Ray.

There's just something abou this film i like but i don't know what

This is a film I like - although it kinda scares the hell out of me in a psychological way - but not sure I like it enough to rebuy it on BR (I have watched it 2 or 3 times on HD-DVD after missing the initial cinema release)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom