• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

"V For Vendetta" Blu-ray pre-orders : shipping yet?

Henry_Krinkle

Street date for "V For Vendetta" is May 20th (just 1 week from tomorrow).

Anybody had their pre-order dispatched yet? I have mine ordered with AxelMusic but still no sign of it being shifted.

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Nope. I pre-ordered with movietyme due to their early shipping practice but this time they are yet to ship it.:mad:

RoughNeck666

Why on earth are you using a :mad:in your post??

We do not make the discs.. and as such have no control on how fast the truck driver drives the truck to the Distribution companies... :confused:

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Why on earth are you using a :mad:in your post??

We do not make the discs.. and as such have no control on how fast the truck driver drives the truck to the Distribution companies... :confused:

It looks like you work for movietyme. As a customer I am just expressing my anxiety and I feel I haven't posted anything wrong.

This kind of reply to a silly post of mine questions your credibility and I hope that you won't offer similar replies to other customers.

LanceR

Distinguished Member
It looks like you work for movietyme. As a customer I am just expressing my anxiety and I feel I haven't posted anything wrong.

This kind of reply to a silly post of mine questions your credibility and I hope that you won't offer similar replies to other customers.

Dude didn't you say it isn't actually released yet? so isn't the reply valid?

lgans316

Distinguished Member
I didn't say it. I said I had pre-ordered it. The reply to my simple comment seemed a bit harsh to me especially when the poster works for MT.

Henry_Krinkle

Its about to ship from Axel, as I just my processing email.

Just got mine too!

Dear Henry,

Your order # 10337xxx which includes the following title;

Blu-Ray / V For Vendetta

...is currently being processed and will most likely complete packaging within the next 0-6 hours.

Your package will usually arrive within 5-8 business days.

Thank you very much for your business. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Kind regards,
Team AxelMusic.com

:thumbsup:

chelsea.tone

Distinguished Member
Nope. I pre-ordered with movietyme due to their early shipping practice but this time they are yet to ship it.:mad:

I have found that movietyme ALWAYS ship ASAP, once they have them. I doubt many have had to wait for the official release date !

Tony

Damoxuk

Processing from movietyme also for me :D

Henry_Krinkle

Looks like all the online stores got their deliveries in today. :clap:

richard plumb

Distinguished Member
mine is processing from Movietyme too, and I'd forgotten I'd ordered it :D

went over there to check and preordered cloverfield too.

with that, V and Master and Commander on the way to me now, I'm all set for my own personal summer blockbuster season :clap:

Henry_Krinkle

Shipped! :rotfl:

lgans316

Distinguished Member
MT processing my order.

http://www.axelmusic.com/resources/covers/back/085391117018.jpg

085391117018.jpg

Bald Monkey

Distinguished Member
Had this on HD-DVD for months... :devil: :rotfl:

I don't think anyone will be disapointed.. :smashin:

richard plumb

Distinguished Member
mine arrived this morning :)

although I watched it recently on skymoviesHD so in no hurry to rewatch. Master and Commander first I think

D

Deleted member 92943

Just ordered this from dvdworldusa.com :thumbsup:

I loved it on Blu-Ray so it was worth a re-buy for me :D

Freightliner

Standard Member
Got mine today as well from Movietyme. :thumbsup:

Totally awesome as far as I'm concerned!

D

Deleted member 92943

Sorry yes, i had it on HD-DVD but now going to rebuy on blu-Ray.

There's just something abou this film i like but i don't know what

brian s

Distinguished Member
Sorry yes, i had it on HD-DVD but now going to rebuy on blu-Ray.

There's just something abou this film i like but i don't know what

It's one brilliant film. I have the HD DVD and will consider buying the Blu- Ray.:thumbsup:

All the best
Bri

HugoFJH

This is a film I like - although it kinda scares the hell out of me in a psychological way - but not sure I like it enough to rebuy it on BR (I have watched it 2 or 3 times on HD-DVD after missing the initial cinema release)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom