• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

V+ for £75 - Now in credit

2stroketim

Standard Member
Hi, ordered V+ box and was charged £75 I asked if they would add this to my monthly bill but they insisted I pay by credit card. However when I received by monthly bill I was £40 in credit as I had made a one off payment of £75.

Can I take it I've got the box for free ?

ps: had the box installed right after xmas (inc hdmi cable) - very pleased with it

Cocacola

Established Member
Hi, ordered V+ box and was charged £75 I asked if they would add this to my monthly bill but they insisted I pay by credit card. However when I received by monthly bill I was £40 in credit as I had made a one off payment of £75.

Can I take it I've got the box for free ?

I wouldn't bank on it. Virgin have a way of screwing up bills so you don't know what you are being charged for.

David_S14

Established Member
I had the same thing, you pay for the box separatley but they then credit your account. They did the adjustments on my next bill which got everything back to how it should have been.

The Gooner

Established Member
I had the same thing, you pay for the box separatley but they then credit your account. They did the adjustments on my next bill which got everything back to how it should have been.
same for me

BnA

Standard Member
Yep my account is in credit also. Fully expecting a whopping bill next month when they realise the mistake.

Jayceef1

Established Member
Just to Clarify you do not Buy the box as such as it always belongs to VM. However you now pay less for the rental or if on the XL then no rental at all

CasDon

Established Member
Darn they've gotten mine right :rotfl:

Got a £150 debit followed by the £75 credit.

Keeping my fingers crossed now that the billing is right from now on and doesn't suddenly switch back to full price as rather than my bill showing as the 3 for 30 as I expected it shows a shed load of charges at my old £55 rate then credits me almost £20 back to bring me to the 3 for 30 price :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom