V+ box and digi sender

mark100267

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently had a V+ box installed and and am able to transmit the signal from one of the scart outputs around the house via a digisender. The picture looks good on my portable upstairs.

The problem I have is that I am unable to see the menu system so although I can controll the V+ box from another room, I can't see what I am doing!

Does anyone know if this is normal or what my problem could be?

The V+ box is connected to my main TV via a HDMI cable if that makes any differnce.

Cheers

Mark

Unfortunately there are no menus on the VCR output of a V+ box as this is only really intended for achieving.

Hi,

I recently had a V+ box installed and and am able to transmit the signal from one of the scart outputs around the house via a digisender. The picture looks good on my portable upstairs.

The problem I have is that I am unable to see the menu system so although I can controll the V+ box from another room, I can't see what I am doing!

Does anyone know if this is normal or what my problem could be?

The V+ box is connected to my main TV via a HDMI cable if that makes any differnce.

Cheers

Mark

Which digisender do you use please. I sometimes think of getting one for the bedroom TV.

Thanks

Hi dicklodge,
I bought it from Argos a couple of years ago. There are 2 scart connectors so you can connect to a V+/Sky+ box and DVD player
I'm pretty sure it's this one as it looks identical
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5342608/Trail/searchtext>DIGISENDER.htm
Just be aware that if you use with a V+ box, you can change channel but you won't see the menu system.

Thanks Mark.

Dick

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom