V+ box and digi sender

mark100267

Standard Member
Hi,

I recently had a V+ box installed and and am able to transmit the signal from one of the scart outputs around the house via a digisender. The picture looks good on my portable upstairs.

The problem I have is that I am unable to see the menu system so although I can controll the V+ box from another room, I can't see what I am doing!

Does anyone know if this is normal or what my problem could be?

The V+ box is connected to my main TV via a HDMI cable if that makes any differnce.

Cheers

Mark

essjay

Unfortunately there are no menus on the VCR output of a V+ box as this is only really intended for achieving.

Passingbat

Distinguished Member
Hi,

I recently had a V+ box installed and and am able to transmit the signal from one of the scart outputs around the house via a digisender. The picture looks good on my portable upstairs.

The problem I have is that I am unable to see the menu system so although I can controll the V+ box from another room, I can't see what I am doing!

Does anyone know if this is normal or what my problem could be?

The V+ box is connected to my main TV via a HDMI cable if that makes any differnce.

Cheers

Mark

Which digisender do you use please. I sometimes think of getting one for the bedroom TV.

Thanks

mark100267

Standard Member
Hi dicklodge,
I bought it from Argos a couple of years ago. There are 2 scart connectors so you can connect to a V+/Sky+ box and DVD player
I'm pretty sure it's this one as it looks identical
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5342608/Trail/searchtext>DIGISENDER.htm
Just be aware that if you use with a V+ box, you can change channel but you won't see the menu system.

Passingbat

Distinguished Member
Thanks Mark.

Dick

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom