UT2004 - PC - Play.com - 17.99

Buckster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is the CD version I think - not the Deluxe DVD version with microphone/headset - but UT2004 for 17.99 delivered has to be a good bargain as a pre-order ?

Mark.

Didn't realise that Hawk - where did you hear that ?

I'm not the greatest of Unreal fans to be honest - prefer tactical shooters like Ravenshield - but more than enough fun in it for 18pounds - what with 5 CDs - 5.5 Gig install and 95 maps !

Mark.

It's the DVD version without headset. CD version is available too AFAIK.

£7.50 rebate with proof of purchase of U2k3 & U2k4 so might just cost £10.49.

Pretty good deal IMO :)

In my Opinion

I have laid a punt down on this, I like the demo for the pick up and playness of it all.

Not quite as good as a tactical shooter, but I am fed up of CS and there is no other shooters I fancy playin at the mo.

Used to love the origial UT wasnt impressed as much with the later one 2003 as all the maps seemed very open, how does the latest one compare? If its anywhere as good as the first I will be getting ready to show my Skilz again :)

Whats spec of machine is required and Im assuming broadband is a must (on the cards for me in the near future - 56k just wont cut it against BB players, though if I move up everyones gonna have to start getting owned again :) ) .

Delays with dispatch from Play :(.

"Awaiting stock"......

Can't complain at the price though.

Be aware that the proof of purchase is a copy of the receipt for UT2004 and CD1 of UT2003. You'll then get your rebate through the post.

They have both the DVD version and the 6CD version for the same price of £17.99

Very nice of Play to issue £2 off next purchase vouchers for the delay in dispatch of UT2K4.

Postal dispute on here so God knows when I'll receive my copy - dispatched Monday.

Big :smashin: for Play.

:smoke:

...so how did you get this voucher then ?

Mine came up as 'awaiting stock', but was delivered yesterday (Wednesday). Whan and how were you notified ?

Cheers

(top game by the way - have been shot / blown to bits so many times already...)

Sorry Shady, didn't see your question till now

E-mail from Play just arrived. I assume they had some grief from disgruntled customers & decided to issue the vouchers. I'm not complaining anyway although...........

...still hasn't arrived :( Posted 22nd March, 10 long days ago. Looks like the postal strike here is responsible :(

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom