USPS Missing Package please help

XxBoomerxX

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I bought Rock Band from an ebay seller with over 1,800 positive rating back in mid jan. On the USPS site it says delivery was attempted at 5.32 am 4th feb. No calling card was left and people in my house were up at that time for work and nobody came to the door. I have been on the USPS site and have not been able to talk to anybody about the missing package. Any missing package claim must be initiated by the mailler. The seller on ebay has not been forthcomming with any help in this matter. I cannot find out either which company is delivering my item here in the UK. Their site mentions royal mail but they say that they do not have my package.

Has anybody else had this problem and if so how did you sort it out? Does anybody know who delivers USPS packages in England? It was sent via USPS Priority International. Any help in trying to find where my Rock Band is would be very much appreciated.

how did you pay for the item? if via paypal start a dispute.

If the UPS website shows as delivery attempted that means that they have attempted delivery but not suceeded so the parcel is back at the UPS depot waiting for you to go and collect it.

The driver had probably run out of cards or just couldn't be bothered.

Take some proof of ID and proof of address with the tracking number to your local UPS depot.

Sorry, misread it.

Are you saying UPS or USPS as they are different company ,the latter is the United states parcel service which tranfers to parcel force UK for delivery.

Also if its USPS expect it about mid feb,looked on the web site when waiting for a parcel told it was still in the states via web site 2 hrs later knock on the door,sorry but parcel force not the most reliable,had a parcel delivered last weds at 7pm was on a 48hr del time but was 3 day after that.

If it was delivered by USPS, it is most likely to be transferred to Parcelforce in the UK. Have you tried inputting the tracking number on their website (remembering to check the incoming international parcel tickbox)?

I wouldn't be surprised if you get a letter from Parcelforce asking to pay duty prior to them releasing the parcel.

When I bought my Tomahawk amp, via USPS... UK customs held it up for 4 weeks before RM got their hands on it and delivered it to me (plus £10 duty)

Cheers all. I put the tracking number in on the parcel force web site and they have been holding it for about a week. No attempted delivery as there is a customs charge :mad: at least its not gone walkies. Didn wonder how i was suppose to know they had it?!!!

Please close thread

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom