USPS Global economy - PS3

samar7

Ex Member
Reaction score
hi,

Ok so i brought a ps3 from ebay right, the auction said shipping to uk,
USPS global priority mail $65 (4-6 days).

I contacted the seller and she informed me she has sent it out however it was sent out by usps global economy which is surface post , she has taken ot insurance but i have no trakcing or anything, what do you guys recommend, shes a nice lady and all so i dnt want to complain to ebay about her, she explained it was the first time she shipped an item to the UK and that she didnt realise how long it would take via global economy.

Question is what should i do and have any of you experianced quick delivery times via economy surface post.

any help would be appreciated.

Samar :(

i sent a globe to america once by surface and it took a month to get there, should have paid a bit extra for express.

mate i paid $65 it said USPS GLOBAL PRIORITY MAIL 4-6 days

Never trusted it to chance mate, even when importing games I pay for the extra p&p so I can track it (peace of mind and all that)....

I hpoe it arrives safely mate, but I wouldn't accept fast delivery times when its Christmas and New Year.

It sounds like it maybe a scam, no tracking number and she may keep fobbing you off by saying it will get there eventually. Technically she's broke the terms of the auction, if it's not there in the agreed time make a claim with your credit card company.

It sounds like it maybe a scam, no tracking number and she may keep fobbing you off by saying it will get there eventually. Technically she's broke the terms of the auction, if it's not there in the agreed time make a claim with your credit card company.

i second that

naa its not a scam, she is genuine got good feedback has sold many really expensive items and has feedback for a ps3 she sold a few days ago. i even have copies of the receipt she scanned for me, but the poit is what can i do now, just sit and wait ?

naa its not a scam, she is genuine got good feedback has sold many really expensive items and has feedback for a ps3 she sold a few days ago. i even have copies of the receipt she scanned for me, but the poit is what can i do now, just sit and wait ?

you could go out? You'll have a sore arse if you sit there till it gets there.

I joke mate, but there is little you can do I am afraid, I do hope it turns up safe and sound for you mate. When you get it add me mate.... What games you getting with it?

cheers man, im getting resistance and am waiting for motorstorm 2 hit the US shops.

Samar

Sorry to hijack the thread, but anyone have any experience of USPS Global Express Mail and how long it takes from the US to UK?

Sorry to hijack the thread, but anyone have any experience of USPS Global Express Mail and how long it takes from the US to UK?

My first PS3 took 4 days from leaving the US to arriving in the UK and my second one took 10 days.

Just got my US 60gb PS3 today, only shipped on Monday too, just picked it up from the parcel force depot, shame about the customs charge at £74 but at least i have it for christmas:clap:

Mine was sent by 4-7 day post and it took 20 days to get here. It spent a few days in customs but it still took a long time. Its the worst time of the year to send something.

Hi There,

This should be trackable. Any item sent via USPS with insurance comes with a "USPS Insured Mail Receipt". On there is a number ending with "US". That should be trackable. Also the customs declaration form also has a number ending with "US". That should also be trackable.

Now the customs number should also be trackable on the parcel force website.

My seller said the same thing that it was not insured, he sent via the 4-10 day service. I asked him to scan and email me the docs, and that's how I knew it was trackable.

I think the surface post takes between 28-42 Days.

Good Luck.

My PS3 was sent on Monday with USPS Global Express Mail (3-5 days) to Spain. Haven't received it yet ;( Bet i'm not getting it before next week.

My PS3 was sent on Monday with USPS Global Express Mail (3-5 days) to Spain. Haven't received it yet ;( Bet i'm not getting it before next week.

I doubt it mate mine was sent same day and its somewhere over the atlantic according to the info, so add in the 5 or so days it takes to clear customs be lucky to see it this year.

dou guys rekon ill escape throughs customs this way via surface, maybe thats one advantage if there isny to come out of this

dou guys rekon ill escape throughs customs this way via surface, maybe thats one advantage if there isny to come out of this

What value and contents did he put on the package? as this can make all the difference.

who knows, it really is down to the look of the draw. How the package is labelled, how the contents is detailed. You never know you could escape without any custom charges....:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom