• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

USPS Global economy - PS3

samar7

Banned
hi,

Ok so i brought a ps3 from ebay right, the auction said shipping to uk,
USPS global priority mail $65 (4-6 days).

I contacted the seller and she informed me she has sent it out however it was sent out by usps global economy which is surface post :( , she has taken ot insurance but i have no trakcing or anything, what do you guys recommend, shes a nice lady and all so i dnt want to complain to ebay about her, she explained it was the first time she shipped an item to the UK and that she didnt realise how long it would take via global economy.

Question is what should i do and have any of you experianced quick delivery times via economy surface post.

any help would be appreciated.

Samar

fourfoot

Timescale really depends, I've had stuff take a week, other stuff take just over a month.

You probably shouldn't expect it before 2007.

mjn

Distinguished Member
USPS Ground takes about 4-6 weeks.

samar7

Banned
hopefully ill getit mid january fingers crossed fourfoot, the stuff u got in a week was hat usps global economy surface mail ?

cheers

tscotsman

i had a ps3 sent on the 6th by surface when is it likely to appear, thats 3 weeks up now. Do we think its gonna get here before ps3 euro launch?

Mr.D

Distinguished Member
No one is that stupid , she's creaming off the priority costs you've paid her. Tell her to refund you the difference or cancel the PS3 and get one from someone else ( its not as if they are thin on the ground).

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom