Using the One for All Kameleon 6 in 1 with the Pioneer 434HDE?

nujjy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, everybody.
I bought a Pioneer PDP-434HDE plasma on Wednesday. I am just about to put it on top of my stand. The remote control was missing and so Currys (the place I bought it from) knocked off £80 from the price. They said I could pay £80 for a new one. I decided, however, to buy a One for All Kameleon 6 in 1 remote because it did look really cool.

I entered the remote code for Pioneer and it actually worked. However, I can only browse the terrestial channels and I cannot access any of the inputs. There is an 'AV' option on the remote, but that does not do anything. Any idea how to access Input 1/2/3/4, PC Input etc.? Because I really need to play and watch on it!!!

Thanks for any help,
Nujjy.

Give the phone number in the documentation a ring. If your system isn't in the manual they have a load more back at base. They will ask you to put the remote to the phone and send it down the phone line to you, all configured. A great service and a great remote!

Nope. I phoned them up and they sent me an e-mail back with about 100 codes! I am not going to waste my time to program them all in. I may just have to buy the original remote! :mad:

I asked them to send a sound down the line, but they said that I would have to program each code. Guess what? The codes didn't work! :rolleyes:

Nujjy.

nujjy said:
I entered the remote code for Pioneer and it actually worked. However, I can only browse the terrestial channels and I cannot access any of the inputs. There is an 'AV' option on the remote, but that does not do anything. Any idea how to access Input 1/2/3/4, PC Input etc.? Because I really need to play and watch on it!!!
If you have found a setup code that at least partially works, you can most likely program any missing buttons using advanced codes. However, there are some Pioneer setup codes that don't accept advanced codes, so you should post which code you are using for me to be sure.

If it turns out that the setup code you are using does not accept advanced codes, you could still use JP1 to program the remote.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom