Using ipad 2 as a tablet interface for PC?

mrhoddy

Standard Member
Hi All

I want to do some freehand drawing using a stylus/ipad but want to be able to do it on the PC?

Basically instead of using a wacom touch and stylus on the pc which I fing difficult, I want to replace them with ipad and stylus which I get along with better in terms of control.

Ive looked into splashtop and other apps but im unsure if splashtop would allow me to use a pen or if it just allows 'controls' that a mouse would do. Im assuming that If I had a pc prog that could be controlled by a stylus, I could 'load' up using something like spashtop and then control / draw using a sty;us on the ipad?

Any way or app to do this?

Last edited:

next010

Distinguished Member
There is an app called Sketchbook Pro which is meant to be one of the better drawing apps for the iPad but dont know if it meets your needs.

Airdisplay claims it also works with touch interfaces on your computer too, also there is iGraphicPad which claims to turn it into a tablet for use with Photoshop but never used any of these myself.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom