Using a mouse with two ipads

Bombproof

Novice Member
Reaction score
Is this possible im trying to figure out if i can connect two ipads to a mouse being able to switch back and forth between the two i have a logitech mouse that lets me do it with monitors.

Hi, welcome to the forums. You unfortunately cannot use any mouse with an iPad or 2.

You can use bluetooth mice with the latest version of iOS - its an assistive technology (which you need to go in and enable), so not really native mouse support as such. You'd have to manually go in to bluetooth settings and connect the mouse each time you wanted to switch it to a different device - the mouse would probably connect automatically to the device it was last used-on.

You can use bluetooth mice with the latest version of iOS - its an assistive technology (which you need to go in and enable), so not really native mouse support as such. You'd have to manually go in to bluetooth settings and connect the mouse each time you wanted to switch it to a different device - the mouse would probably connect automatically to the device it was last used-on.
I sit/stand corrected, thanks for the advice

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom