Using a HMV gift card!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii-U & 3DS' started by starman0147, Apr 18, 2007.

1. starman0147

starman0147

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Hi for a birthday present I was given Zelda, bought from HMV, however I had already got it, therefore I went to HMV looking to exchange it for the Godfather but in store it is £50! And you can get it for £30 on the net therefore I asked for a refund which they said they could not do even though it was unopened, however they said they could do me a gift card with the balance of the price of the game (£40).
    So now I am stuck with this gift card, does anyone know if this can be used online? can I just return it and get cash back for it? or if I cant use it on the internet do HMV price match their site?.
    I would like to buy the godfather in the next couple of days but would prefer to get it from HMV otherwise I would have no other use really for the card (unless I give it to someone else when their birthday comes round:smashin: ) because most things I buy are online and don’t actually remember ever buying anything from HMV

2. TheGuy1995

TheGuy1995
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    sorry to say but no u cant use a hmv gift card online which is pretty **** coz i got one 2 days ago and the closest store is in glasgow and i stay in saltcoats.if u need any more info contact me at [email protected]:thumbsup:

3. Moogle

Moogle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I'm not sure what the point was of bringing up such an old thread to be honest. I'm sure the OP will have already got an answer to his questions.

4. heatherks

heatherks
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for the answer have the same question as op to ask

5. zico martin

zico martin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted: