Using a hard disk recorder to watch tv on Projector?

bubbsio

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I posted a thread yesterday regarding getting sky to a projector that only has component or s-video or vga. I was pointed in the direction of scart to component adaptors and hdmi to vga, all of which look a little pricey.

I suddenly remembered I had a Sony RDR-HX510 in the loft, this has component out and scart in. Therefore would I be able to connect the scart to the hard disk recorder from the sky hd box and run component leads to the projector and watch live tv through it?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I posted a thread yesterday regarding getting sky to a projector that only has component or s-video or vga. I was pointed in the direction of scart to component adaptors and hdmi to vga, all of which look a little pricey.

I suddenly remembered I had a Sony RDR-HX510 in the loft, this has component out and scart in. Therefore would I be able to connect the scart to the hard disk recorder from the sky hd box and run component leads to the projector and watch live tv through it?

Thanks in advance
That should work just fine. I can watch live Sky broadcasts on my tv via my Sony DVD recorder, so you would simply be replacing the tv with the projector.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom