Using a Bluetooth transmitter to send to Bluetooth reciever

DanoS4

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Not sure whether or not to put this in here or the Home-Cinema/TV section.

OK - simple premise. Got a TV in the (newly-decorated) kitchen/diner that Wifey wants to get the audio feed to her HiFi in a cupboard.
The HiFi currently has a Belkin Bluetooth receiver so she can stream her iphone music to the HiFi.

Being a contrary woman, she now wants to get the TV audio to the HiFi. Soooo........ as I'll be buggered if I'm going to re-decorate, I thought I'd stick a Bluetooth transmitter like this (Wireless Bluetooth A2DP 3.5mm Stereo Music Audio Transmitter Sender Adapter HA7G | eBay)

and pair it to the Belkin receiver.

I don't see any issues apart from:-
1. She'll need to re-pair her phone if she wants her music from her phone. - aka "tough"
2. There *may* be some BT audio lag between the TV picture and the HiFi - unlikely as it's BT v.3.0

Is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
If the Hi-fi has an additional input you could get an additional receiver for problem #1.

If you can get them paired it seems like it should work.

She shouldn't need to re-pair her phone. Once Bluetooth sources are paired to a receiver they're remembered.
It's just a case of the bluetooth source connecting to the bluetooth receiver so if she switches on the phone first it should connect as usual and likewise once the transmitter connected to the Tv output is paired if it's switched on it will connect.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom