Using 3D Mode on HD 67

• Thread starter Deleted member 407518
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 407518

Hi all,

I’m planning on buying the 3D-XL projector adaptor so that I can use my HD67 to watch Blu ray and play 3D games via the PS3 (link below). But I have been reading a lot about hacks that will let me use my projector in 3D mode right now. The one that seems to work best is the one in the link below. My question is if I use the hack to enable the projectors 3D mode is this only via my laptop? If so (which I assume it is) do I just download and play the 3D content on my laptop while the projector is connected to it. Thanks in advance

3D-XL projector adaptor

(http://www.optoma.co.uk/uploads/brochures/3D-XL-B-en-GB.pdf)
Getting HD67 to work in 3D mode

(Guide to getting Optoma HD66 to work with CD1.27 (and possibly higher) drivers. - NVIDIA Forums)

chic

Distinguished Member
Hi all,

I'm planning on buying the 3D-XL projector adaptor so that I can use my HD67 to watch Blu ray and play 3D games via the PS3 (link below). But I have been reading a lot about hacks that will let me use my projector in 3D mode right now. The one that seems to work best is the one in the link below. My question is if I use the hack to enable the projectors 3D mode is this only via my laptop? If so (which I assume it is) do I just download and play the 3D content on my laptop while the projector is connected to it. Thanks in advance

3D-XL projector adaptor

(http://www.optoma.co.uk/uploads/brochures/3D-XL-B-en-GB.pdf)
Getting HD67 to work in 3D mode

(Guide to getting Optoma HD66 to work with CD1.27 (and possibly higher) drivers. - NVIDIA Forums)

the hack is for using niveda glasses so you would need to buy them and the kit will cost nearly the same as the 3dxl

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom