Username changed and post deleted....

Member 377620

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys -
Had my username changed (Presumably by admin?) after signing up yesterday.

Also -
Replied to a thread where a number of members had bought some products from us on ebay - to thank them for the thread and the recommendation etc as we've had a number of members contact us who had bought because of the thread by a member who'd already purchased - no advertising of our product by myself at all - this was someone elses thread - yet my reply has been removed - seems strange?

According to my profile it says breach of "rule 7"

Not being familiar with the site - where can i find this rule list???

Cheers dude that was fast ;)

Ok username change now makes sense.

But i don't see how thanking someone for recommending our service in a thread they started about our product is soliciting business...

You should contact a mod or supermod if you have any queries like these.

We have a thanks button if you want to thank people rather than resurrecting a week old thread to bring it back to the top of the page along with your contact details

Cheers dude that was fast ;)

Ok username change now makes sense.

But i don't see how thanking someone for recommending our service in a thread they started about our product is soliciting business...
no probs

Zeromajor is right though any issues contact a mod or super mod - they are friendly and will explain anything you dont understand

welcome to AVF by the way

We have a thanks button if you want to thank people rather than resurrecting a week old thread to bring it back to the top of the page along with your contact details

No contact details on the reply ;)

But point taken nonetheless if its such a big issue.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom