User guide for Toshiba RD-XS24 HDD DVD recorder?

B

BigDaveC

I recently bought an RD-XS24 HDD DVD recorder; so far, so good... The recorder itself is fine and of good quality. Unfortunately, the Installation Guide that came with it (and, I note, is also readily available from the Web) does not contain any information on how to actually use the recorder...

Does anyone have any documentation on how to use, rather than install, the RD-XS24? For instance, how to copy to DVD, record one thing while watching another, what is the Timeslip feature etc? You know, the sort of things I'd actually like to use the recorder for!

Cheers,

David C

B

BigDaveC

Hi,

Thanks for the swift reply. I'd already discovered the web page you pointed me at - it contains the Installation Guide that came with the machine. This doesn't, to my knowledge, actually tell me how to use the machine, just to install and configure it. What I need is something that explains how to use all the machine has to offer. There is the help built into the recorder but this is not as comprehensive as I'd expect.

Cheers,

David C

Gavtech

Administrator
Hi Dave

How about downloading the instructions for the XS25 which is likely to be operationally very similar if not identical?

Judging by a quick glance, it appears to have the kind of information you require.

Gavtech

Administrator
Result! :smashin:

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Hi,

Thanks for the swift reply. I'd already discovered the web page you pointed me at - it contains the Installation Guide that came with the machine. This doesn't, to my knowledge, actually tell me how to use the machine, just to install and configure it.

The complete Installation and Operation guides are available from Toshiba UKs site here

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom