Bargain Expired Useful Discount Codes (Including Zavvi, Step by Step)

At 10am 10% off code on eBay PERFECTTEN

Can be used with zoom or entertainment store 2 for £30on UHDS

Anyone got a discount code Deep Discount as i am wishing to buy a couple of films.

Anyone else no longer able to use the Zoom signup code? Looks like they have got wise to it and says I have already used it.

Yep the Zoom.co.uk code no longer works it seems upon having completed your first order! Darn it!

I’m finding that it is still working ok with PayPal.

Yesterday - the code worked for me too when I preordered the Godzilla 4k Steelbook.

Does anyone still have any joy with the welcome code on zoom? Tried with normal payment and paypal but it says I've already used the code.

Does anyone still have any joy with the welcome code on zoom? Tried with normal payment and paypal but it says I've already used the code.
i've got it to work with paypal if you don't login first, apply it then go straight through to paypal checkout.

10% off New release DVD & Blu-Ray at Zavvi

VOUCHERCODE10

or

SPAWN10 for 10% discount off everything

Last edited:
Looks like Zooms SIGNUP10 is not working on repeat customers now, even if trying the old checkout via PayPal trick. Been a while since I last ordered from them.

Last edited:
Looks like Zooms SIGNUP10 is not working on repeat customers now, even if trying the old checkout via PayPal trick.
Yep it's been like that for a long while now unfortunately

Did I read that zoom worked if you do something with your gmail email address?

Google mail doesn‘t see “.” in an email address so If your email address is [email protected] it will not differentiate between that and [email protected].

i haven’t tried it with zoom but I presume that is what is being suggested.

That's not just zoom mate, it'll be applicable to any website. Gmail or googlemail does not recognise a "." as a character, thats why you can't get "[email protected]" for example.

However as all websites recognise an email address as being individual or "new" based on what you've actually typed in, placing a "." at varying points throughout your Google email address will be accepted as "new user" yet still be directed back to your actual account by google.

E.g [email protected] and [email protected] addressed emails will both be delivered to [email protected].

Just to note, my private email is not [email protected] lol very common name, so don't go messaging the poor sod who uses it :rotfl:

That's not just zoom mate, it'll be applicable to any website. Gmail or googlemail does not recognise a "." as a character, thats why you can't get "[email protected]" for example.

However as all websites recognise an email address as being individual or "new" based on what you've actually typed in, placing a "." at varying points throughout your Google email address will be accepted as "new user" yet still be directed back to your actual account by google.

E.g [email protected] and [email protected] addressed emails will both be delivered to [email protected].

Just to note, my private email is not [email protected] lol very common name, so don't go messaging the poor sod who uses it :rotfl:

Stop.copying me :D

Rather than put a random . in your email address I find it's easier to keep track by using a + for example if my email address was [email protected] I could use [email protected] or [email protected]
Using the name of the movie I've ordered after the + gives unlimited email addresses that all come through to the normal inbox.

Rather than put a random . in your email address I find it's easier to keep track by using a + for example if my email address was [email protected] I could use [email protected] or [email protected]
Using the name of the movie I've ordered after the + gives unlimited email addresses that all come through to the normal inbox.
Wait does that actually work? Like have you actually received email confirmations for those orders?

Id just assume gmail would ignore the "+" (as it does with the ".") and try to deliver it to [email protected], which wouldn't route back to [email protected]

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom