Quantcast

Bargain Useful Discount Codes (Including Zavvi, Step by Step)

midknight

Distinguished Member
Zavvi have 10% off ALL 4k UHD Discs - even pre orders at the moment. Just cancelled all my pre orders with them and re ordered with the 10% off!

Taz69

Any deals for Léon 4K anywhere peeps? Thanks

Taz69

Best deal for Léon seems to be about £21 shipped from DD here Use the 15% off code CYBER
Thanks, I thought it was already released?
Also are they customs friendly?

Thanks

samdavies

Distinguished Member
Thanks, I thought it was already released?
Also are they customs friendly?

Thanks
It was released as a bestbuy exclusive earlier in the year, bestbuy don't ship to the uk. But yes DD are customs friendly bud

Taz69

It was released as a bestbuy exclusive earlier in the year, bestbuy don't ship to the uk. But yes DD are customs friendly bud
Ah right so this is still a US disc, any idea if it has Dolby Atmos as well? Thanks chap

samdavies

Distinguished Member
Ah right so this is still a US disc, any idea if it has Dolby Atmos as well? Thanks chap
It will probably remain a US disc as well since sony don't own the uk rights to it. Yes there's atmos on board as well mate

Taz69

It will probably remain a US disc as well since sony don't own the uk rights to it. Yes there's atmos on board as well mate
Thanks chap, Amazon have it as well for $22 but I’ll have to check on their shipping times and rates.

samdavies

Distinguished Member
Thanks chap, Amazon have it as well for $22 but I’ll have to check on their shipping times and rates.
It'll cost you more with amazon. Definitely. As you'll also have customs charges.

Taz69

Good point, didn’t think of that mate. Thanks

darklight

Anyone got an spare discount codes handy? Trying to pick-up the Friends box set for my daughter for Xmas however its still a bit pricey at £50 (which appears to be the cheapest site)

TUCKERS

Anyone got an spare discount codes handy? Trying to pick-up the Friends box set for my daughter for Xmas however its still a bit pricey at £50 (which appears to be the cheapest site)
It's £49.99 at Zavvi. If your total order is £50 then you can use code VCUK10 for 10% off, not valid on preorders though. You just need to find something else to take you over £50

darklight

It's £49.99 at Zavvi. If your total order is £50 then you can use code VCUK10 for 10% off, not valid on preorders though. You just need to find something else to take you over £50
Seen that offer earlier. Thanks for responding

pj

Hi is anyone having any luck with the 10% zavvi code? VCUK10
I've tried upping my basket to over £50 but still can't get it to work [emoji20]thx

matthewricha

Zavvi code doesn't work for me either. If it's any help Ebay have got 20% off across the site from now until 6pm. Code is PNY2018
Thanks for this but looks like there's a minimum order quantity needed. I tried Kingsman golden circle at 19.99 and that wasn't enough.

matthewricha

Looks like it's minimum of £20 or £25

rnem170

Zavvi :
AWARDS10 - Discount Code expired on: 09 Feb 2018 23:55
VCUK10 - Discount Code expired on: 07 Apr 2018 11:00 (damn - just too late)

DM4K (10%) works for the moment.... at least it offsets the postage.

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member

Urien Rheged

Distinguished Member
Does the Zoom 10% code not work on their 2 UHDs for £30?

samdavies

Distinguished Member

simonlewis

What is the discount code for zoom ?