Used Paradigm Speakers & SVS PB-2000 Sub - How Much to Sell For?

Hello,

I purchased some speakers back in August of 2020.

That said, the pricing below is listed in Canadian Funds.

(Two) SVS PB-2000 Pro 12-Inch Ported Box Sub Woofers (Paid $1,422.67 each taxes in)
(One) Paradigm Premier 600C Centre Channel Speaker (Paid $1,411.37 taxes in)
(Pair) of Paradigm Permier 800F Floor Standing Speakers (Paid $2,823.87 taxes in for both speakers)
(Two Pair) of Paradigm Premier 200B Bookshelf Speakers (Paid $2,711.98 taxes in for all 4 speakers)

Long story short, I'm an idiot and looking to sell my whole system. I live in a building condo and my whole setup is way too loud and I can barely use it. Already got 1 noise complaint and that was enough for me. Have used the speakers only a few times and now just use headphones due to this. I know I'm stupid! Don't want to risk any issues with my living situation.

How much should I realistically looking to list these things for?
Thank you!

Gasp3621

Distinguished Member
Hello,

I purchased some speakers back in August of 2020.

That said, the pricing below is listed in Canadian Funds.

(Two) SVS PB-2000 Pro 12-Inch Ported Box Sub Woofers (Paid $1,422.67 each taxes in)
(One) Paradigm Premier 600C Centre Channel Speaker (Paid $1,411.37 taxes in)
(Pair) of Paradigm Permier 800F Floor Standing Speakers (Paid $2,823.87 taxes in for both speakers)
(Two Pair) of Paradigm Premier 200B Bookshelf Speakers (Paid $2,711.98 taxes in for all 4 speakers)

Long story short, I'm an idiot and looking to sell my whole system. I live in a building condo and my whole setup is way too loud and I can barely use it. Already got 1 noise complaint and that was enough for me. Have used the speakers only a few times and now just use headphones due to this. I know I'm stupid! Don't want to risk any issues with my living situation.

How much should I realistically looking to list these things for?
Thank you!

You should be able to use the speaker system as 5.0! It´s usually the subwoofer(s) that cause issues in condos if you listen loud and/or the condo has piss poor soundproofing etc. Keeping the subs low and placing them nearfield of listener can help, but playing safe you could just keep the speaker system running and sell the SVS woofers. Speakers shouldn´t annoy neighbours at moderate levels, there is no similar thumping, rumbling deep bass. You shouldn´t have need to use headphones only in home. That´s crazy!

You can sell the gear here, this is UK based forum and AVSF is US/CAD, keep higher price beginning of sale as they are so new.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom