• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

use YSP40D as a central speaker with denon 2310

liamomurchu

Standard Member
Hi,

I have a new AV modular system that consists of:
Denon AVR 2310
Yamaha YSP40D
Yamaha Sub
Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 6000 speakers

I am using the BeoLab 6000 speakers as my left and right speaker and want to use the Yamaha YSP40D as the central speaker. [The Denon AVR 2310 is the receiver in this setup].

The problem I have is, I cant get any audio sound out from the Yamaha YSP40D (Central Speaker)
The sound from the BeoLab 6000 speakers is fine and also fine from the sub.

When I connect audio (and video) inputs to the Yahaha YSP40D on its on there is sound and it is perfect.

When I connect everything back through the Denon AVR 2310, the Yamaha YSP40D (central speaker) does not output any audio.
With this setup, when I perform the setup test with the AVR 2310 mic, I get successful set up (frequency etc tests) tests from all speakers and the sub (including the Yamaha YSP40D).
When the Denon AVR 2310 calculates its frequencies | settings etc and saves and finishes its config - unplug the setup mic and then no outbound sound from the Yamaha YSP 40D.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Liam

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom