usb points??

rvdbarnes

Standard Member
Reaction score
i might be having a DIMM moment here but how do people have,say, 4 controllers and other usb devices, when i can only see 2 usb points on the front of the machine???

RVD

You will find the third one on the back of the Xbox 360. Normally used for the microsoft wireless adapter.

Which means that you can have two wired controllers in the front USB ports.

rvdbarnes said:
i might be having a DIMM moment here but how do people have,say, 4 controllers and other usb devices, when i can only see 2 usb points on the front of the machine???

RVD

If you've got 3 wireless controllers then you've got space for network adaptor, i-pod and digital camera :thumbsup:

nice one!:smashin:

is the reciever for the wireless pads already built into the machine??
therefore enabling 4 x players??

RVD

FATFINGERS73 said:
If you've got 3 wireless controllers then you've got space for network adaptor, i-pod and digital camera :thumbsup:

I hope so (But doubt it) becuase i am already using my 3 and i dont even have a wired controller :rolleyes:

Wireless adaptor, play and charger and USB flash stick for my Music...

Don't know where anything else is going to plug in...

no reason why you cant extend the ports using a usb hub. if need be, i wouldnt have thought anyway.

USB hubs do indeed work. You can even hook up 4 wired controllers by using a USB hub if you so wish.

eviljohn2 said:
Out of curiosity, can you not just use a USB hub?

If you have a nosey on Xbox scene you will see someone who has actually mounted a USB hub to the rear USB port ;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom