1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Usb Otg

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by TooMuchChoice, Jun 17, 2005.

1. TooMuchChoice

TooMuchChoice

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi!

I am looking for a 20GB player with USB OTG. Does anyone have any ideas? I have been looking at the Iriver H320, but after Amazon's clearout this week it seems pretty clear that this is a player without a future. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

2. extremelydodgy

extremelydodgy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +61
    Try the iAudio X5, which has USB2 OTG. Not sure how much faster it is though. It depends on what you want USBOTG for. If it's camera connection, then the iPod Photo with the Camera Connection cable is also worth looking at. Confirmed list of support here, which let me tell you is a heck of a lot better than the iRiver for a start. http://www.apple.com/ipod/compatibility/cameraconnector.html

3. TooMuchChoice

TooMuchChoice

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you for the advice. I really like the look of the X5, but I'm not sure my piggy bank can spring to the £80 difference between the two! Even better is the X5L with 30hrs of battery, but I guess that would be another £50 when it is released!

I keep seeing Iphotos very cheaply maybe I'll have a punt on one!

4. lukey

lukey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    the archos gmini 400 has usb on the go so does the sony vaio pocket vgf which is reduced down to £199 as its end of line, also has a 40gig hard drive