USB Headset for R6V

BritanniaJaf

Loving playing RF6 online, totally hooked and cant put it down, but sometimes my Jabra BT125 headset can be excellent quality other times its a contant "buzz"

Was speaking to someone last night who advised he uses the SOCOM USB headset he has had for ages and the sound quality was crystal clear.

Has anybody else got one of these USB headsets they could recommed.

Spotted these on ebay but no sure if they are any good at all

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=200126188752&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=010

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=320149625566&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011

Naqv

Go for the cheapest set you can find, as you will ONLY be able to hear the voices of other players in Mono sound. The gameplay music /sound will be played on the tv speakers, therefore go for the cheapest headphones you can find, e.g. £5 - £10.

Pillow Lover

Distinguished Member
I've yet to get one, but I see there's a "free" one bundled with Warhawk when it comes out. Could be the best option.......

RDB

Moogle

Novice Member
MMMMMMMMM good shout RDB

The one bundled with Warhawk is also a Jabra bluetooth headset. I'm not saying it not going to be any good as I don't know. However since you have a Jabra headset already there is no guarantee this one will be any better.

Naqv

I have a Jabra JX10 and it is very good quality with no sound breakups and clear sound.
The only time I encountered crackling noise etc was when I was on a US server and I think the other player left his mike on, therefore the issue was with him not me.

btw The Jabra headset bundled with the retail WarHawk game is the Jabra BT125, which is thought to have no problems with the PS3.

Moogle

Novice Member
I have a Jabra JX10 and it is very good quality with no sound breakups and clear sound.
The only time I encountered crackling noise etc was when I was on a US server and I think the other player left his mike on, therefore the issue was with him not me.

btw The Jabra headset bundled with the retail WarHawk game is the Jabra BT125, which is thought to have no problems with the PS3.

Which is the same one the OP already has and is having problems with. I guess it's possible he has a faulty one.

BritanniaJaf

Which is the same one the OP already has and is having problems with. I guess it's possible he has a faulty one.

Not sure if its faulty Moggle, 2 of my friends have the exact same one and they get the same problems as well. Not sure what to do now

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom