• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

usb extension cable Panasonic TX-P50GT50B

larkone

Distinguished Member
If you only need an extra 10ft then the cheaper cable will be OK but test it is not faulty before burying it. Low speed devices work to a max of 3m and high speed to 5m

Panasonic TX-P50GT50B has usb ports i going to put it on wall i what to no witch leads do i need to extend usb witch usb extension cable

this
or

thanks

I know that some people will say that correct spelling in Forum posts is not essential; but surely, what is acceptable spelling, grammar and punctuation should be better than the above ?!?

There are over 15 errors in that message, which make it extremely tedious to try to read and understand.

In other words; why don't people re-read their posts BEFORE hitting 'SUBMIT', to check that they make sense ?!?

I believe the above should read :-

'My Panasonic TX-P50GT50B has USB ports. I am going to put it on the wall, and I want to know which lead I need to extend the USB cable.

Which USB extension cable ?

This
or
... ?

Thanks.'

I know I'm a pedant; but to see the way that the English language is being maltreated nowadays is quite shameful !

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom