1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USB Driver for pan mx8 with me

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by claybird, Jul 15, 2002.

1. claybird

claybird

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone help please?

I got the Panasonic MX8 last week....its great and the results so far are brillant.

The problem is getting the photos to the pc.

I loaded the usb driver from the VFF0120 but no joy. It does not show a removable drive in 'My Computer'. When I connect the usb lead I get blue screen with Error: OE: 0028: FF08AICF.

I have a firewire port on my Audigy card and when I connect via this the DVCam shows up in Device manager 'Sound Video and Game controllers' but Pinnale or Windows movie recorder refuse to allow capture.....again everything locks!

I spent all day today downloading drivers and lastest versions of DirectX...........but still no joy.

Has anyone had these problems with the MX8?

Please help.

Ian.:confused:

2. manivas

manivas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I do bought a mx8 2 months back and the USB driver work fine on my laptop running win2000.

What is the OS ? (I guess NT !)

3. claybird

claybird

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply,

My OS is WinME, since Monday I have learned a lot......the problem was the usb drivers. Under ME the drivers needed updating, I done a search on the net and downloaded some latest ones, all is now working under the usb link, but my next problem is the firewire.......it does not like tha Audigy card sharing with the Display......looks like its update to XP and buy a seperate firewire card?

Cheers.

4. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

May I know where you download the lastest win me USB driver?

my GX7 have this problem too

5. claybird

claybird

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0