1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USB Data cables

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by Ivesy, Sep 19, 2004.

1. Ivesy

Ivesy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :lease: I've just found out about these and I have a couple of questions which hopefully someone can answer! I need 2 cables ( I presume) 1 for my Samsung E700 and 1 for my girlfriends Motorola V500. I've seen some on Ebay for as low as £8 and £9 but they don't have the software needed to make it work! Any ideas where I can download this software and secondly where is the best place to get games and ringtones for these phones? I'd really appreciate any help

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
  3. eviljohn2

eviljohn2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +208
    For the Samsung E700 and IrDA bridge is generally more reliable. I got mine from www.ebuyer.co.uk for about £15. The software (called Easystudio 1.0) is easily found on the Samsung mobile website.

Not sure about the Motorola but the IrDA option might well work with that too.

4. Ivesy

Ivesy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the help...any ideas where I can get a program call PCLINK for GSM? I've tried the Samsung site but the link fails!!!! Can I get it anywhere else?