US Video marketplace still slow

Ol!ver

Well I've finally got myself some US points off ebay, and I'm trying to download off the marketplace. I know it was reportedly slow when it first started but assumed that was fixed. Apparently not !

Everyone else finding it pretty much unusable?

gib786

Dude, if you're using a US account on a European 360, you're risking MS shutting your account down.

they are not shutting accs down, simply stopping any accs signed up as US ones, but whos credit card address is based outside the US from accessing any of the shows etc. so basically his account will still work but he wont have access to the stuff hes downloading. anyway they are targeting those people who put points on using credit cards at the mo so hes fine

Ol!ver

They're just going to kill the US accounts, not the UK ones, and seeing as the US one is just for downloading stuff I can cope with that as/if it happens. The points were bought off ebay as you can't use a UK card to buy US points over live anyway.

m1ket

They're just going to kill the US accounts, not the UK ones, and seeing as the US one is just for downloading stuff I can cope with that as/if it happens. The points were bought off ebay as you can't use a UK card to buy US points over live anyway.

Ive downloaded a few 720p episodes of CSI i think they are 2gb each they took about 5 to 6 hours each...

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom